(Updated on December 18, 2018) Congratulations to the winner, Catriona Gray from the Philippines!
She had been 3 from the beginning and it’s a win.
Before diving in the betting odds let us check out some details concerning the Miss Universe pageant that is 67th. As stated above, the world beauty pageant will take place. This is Thailand’s third time hosting the event (1992, 2005).
In general, 95 states and territories will participate, that’s the maximum amount in the history of the pageant. Three countries are first-timers in Miss Universe:
Hosted by Steve Harvey, Miss Universe 2018 begins at 1AM (CET) on December 17th. Now let’s see the Top 10, beginning with three of those fan favorites.
Miss Universe 2018 Betting Odds
# Country Name Odds 1. Miss Russia Yulia Polyachikhina 13
2. Miss Philippines Catriona Gray 6.4
3. Miss Thailand Sophida Kanchanarin 8
4. Miss USA (PRO TIP: do not bet on her!) Sarah Rose Summers 7
5. Miss Australia Francesca Hung 10
6. Miss South Africa Tamaryn Green 4.5 (1st)
7. Miss Costa Rica Natalia Carvajal 11
8. Miss Vietnam H’Hen Nie 10
9. Miss Domincan Republic Aldy Bernard 15
10. Miss Nepal Manita Devkota 17
Watch the disperse at Sportsbook!
1. Miss Russia, the 18 years-old high school grad Before attempting herself in 12, yulia Polyachikhina was a successful model. Actually, it had been pageantry in which she made herself a name. First, she finished as the first runner-up to Miss Chuvashia 2015. The following year she was crowned as Miss Chuvashia.
Fast-forward to 2018 who is still only 18 years-old — is preparing to represent Russia. Yulia’s hobbies include aerobic and badminton. As for her future, she is planning to study journalism. According to her Miss Universe gaming odds, Yulia is currently the 4th.